Students have the right to appeal any charges. See specific appeals processes described throughout this publication for charges to a student account, financial aid eligibility, labor and academic suspension, Convocation regulations, grades, and judicial code. In general, appeals concerning academic matters should be directed to the Office of Academic Affairs; appeals for parking fines/citations should be directed to the Parking Citation Appeals Committee (through the Department of Public Safety); all other appeals are directed to the Vice President for Student Life. (Also see Complaints from Students and the index or search feature for this publication for more information on specific appeal processes.)