Workers' Compensation Insurance

The College complies with state laws requiring Workers’ Compensation coverage. In the event you have an injury covered by Workers’ Compen­sa­tion, the amount of benefits payable and the duration of payment depend upon the nature of your injury or illness. If you are injured or have a work-related illness while on the job, you must immediately report this injury or illness to your supervisor, to the Office of Public Safety (contact x3333) and to the Office of Human Resources (contact x3051) so that the College can assist you in contacting the Workers’ Compensation insurance carrier. You are required to notify the College within 48 hours of any work related accident or injury.